Restraint system that allows the controlled stop of a moving barrier
Restraint system that allows the controlled stop of a moving barrier. Designed for second impact avoidance of heavy moving barriers travelling with high test speeds like the NHTSA OMDB.
- Maximum operating safety – minimized risk of injury and damage
- Second impact avoidance and controlled emergency stops
- Mechanical operating principle – no complex programming or facility integration necessary
- Easy handling – compact onboard system
- Adjustable braking force of up to 35 kN