Mechanical Engineer (m/f/x)
Precision needs passion – your tasks
- Responsible for electric and mechanical part of Propulsion/Sled installation and commissioning, project implementation and service. Assist to compile SOP of standard, working instruction and implement
- Communication with suppliers, manufactures, make sure the products satisfy the technical function.
- Provide high quality technical service support for internal projects and customers
- Assist in building company capacity and system.
- Translation and Management of technical documents and materials.
- Contact technical support and service department of Headquarter to coordinate technical support issues between head office and Chinese customers
- Work commission from executive director and general manager.
We need you – your qualification
- Very good English skills in writing, listening and speaking
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical engineering, working experience of project management is perferred.
- Car safety design, testing and developing experience will be preferred
- Good communication skill and teamwork player, excellent ability of system summary, analysis and reporting
- Positive, practical, motivated, strong sense of active learning
- Be available for business trip
- Good Engineering Drawing skills, e.g. Auto CAD.
- Good skills at Microsoft Office
- Location: Chongqing
- Entry level: Permanent employment
- Functional area: Mechanical engineering
- Position: Specialist