Electrical Engineer (m/f/x)
Precision needs passion – your tasks
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning, project implementation and technical service of electronic and electrical system of crash test facility. compiling and implementing SOP for company technical specifications, working instructions and standardization documents.
- Responsible for calibration and maintenance of electromechanical equipment, sensor, electric products and data acquisition. Responsible for compile SOP, working instruction and so on.
- Ability of electrical system design and drawing, electrical parts selection.
- Responsible for project and customer technical service support work, provide high quality technical service support. Establish standardized technical service operation system.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of MESSRING’s calibration center for data acquisition and Transducers, organize and implement the integrated in-dummy project.
- Contact with technical service department from headquarters, dealing with the technical issues between headquarters and Chinese customers.
- Work commission from executive director and general manager.
We need you – your qualification
- Very good English skills in writing, listening, speaking and translation
- Good communication skill and teamwork player, excellent ability of system summary, analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or above in electrical engineering, 3-5 years working experience, electrical engineer certificate will be preferred.
- Good electrical drawing skill, Integrated circuit hardware related working experience is preferred, PLC working experience will be preferred
- Car safety design, testing and developing experience will be preferred.
- Positive, practical, motivated, strong sense of active learning
- Location: Chongqing
- Entry level: Permanent employment
- Position: Engineer