The M=SYNC system is used to connect measurement data acquisition systems and M=Light LED. It is used to distribute synchronization and trigger signals, to control and read in digital signals and to control the M=Light LED on the crash system.
- Flexible configuration of features with up to 3 M=SYNC interface cards
- High-Speed communication and closed-loop synchronization between multiple units
- Allows external synchronization via IRIG-B or clock signal
- Fibre-link for long distance runs possible
- Profibus/Profinet communication with facility PLC
- General purpose 24V digital IO, bidirectional (function can be configured)