The CIS Compact Impact Sled is an compact, servo-hydraulic test system designed to non-destructively test vehicle components.
The Compact Impact Sled is an extremely compact, servo-hydraulic test system designed to non-destructively test vehicle components. Seats, safety belts, batteries, airbags and more can be accurately tested in accordance with their relevant regulations. The Compact Impact Sled can be installed using a minimum amount of floor space and requires neither extra foundations nor a complete crash test facility.
- No special foundation required
- Installation on common industrial floor
- Minimal footprint – only 18 m x 2.2 m
- Complete integration of data acquisition system, lighting and many other components
- Fully factory pre-commissioned system
- Extremely fast installation – typically 3 weeks
- High test frequency – less than 10 min between tests
- Miniml maintenance costs – wear free brake system
- Euro NCAP , IIHS, ASEANNCA, KNCAP, JNCAP, ANCAP, LatinNCAP, BahratNCAP